Our 3-Roller Mill is meant to compete and win against the best milling products available. With all the great features of our already popular two rollers mill, and the addition of a third roller, you'll be able to achieve the best crush around, at a higher throughput speed. The mill roller crushes all your grain twice, with one pass through the mill. It starts with a preliminary crush through the initial fixed gap between the top two rollers, and then ends with a pass through the second gap between the drive roller, and the bottom third roller. The initial pass slightly flattens the grain, and gets it ready for the next crush, that breaks apart the grains and loosens the starch with minimal husk damage.
1. Materials: 1045 Steel for the rollers (which is much harder than what is found on most comparable products), 6061 Aluminum for the mill body and hopper.
2. Real ball bearings for roller instead of brass bushings.
3. Adjustable rollers to give uniform crush. Adjustable range: 0 - 0.063".
4. The roller's knurl that pulls grain through while leaving the hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging.
5. Includes a hand-crank. Also roller diameter is optimized for use with power drill directly.
Total height = 328mm
Hopper dimensions at top = 320 x 291mm
Footprint size of grinder = 180 x 32mm
1 x Malt Grain 3-Roller Mill and hopper